Notes For Medical Visits
Dr. Callaham, 2:00 p.m. Tuesday March 17, 2015
I’m having several difficulties,
most or all of which I think are related to my heart disease.
- Very short of breath. Walk about 10 steps and have to stop to lean on my stick for 10 to 15 seconds.
- I have therefore stopped going for walks because I don’t know if I’m doing more harm than good – I’m getting weaker and weaker.
- Just getting up and walking around our house makes my head
and neck feel like they’re going to explode. My whole head and ears get
hot. Same thing just moving from one chair (computer) to another
(desk), or back, in my office.
- When I lie down I cough and cough, especially on my right side.
- My chest gurgles and wheezes while lying down.
- My left ankle is moderately swollen.
- I don’t sleep well at night because my legs hurt so much.
- On a good night I sleep for about 1.5 hours, have to get up
to pee (this is usually about 11:30 p.m.) and then toss and turn with
pain until about 2 a.m. Then get up to pee, read for an hour or so,
take a Norco tablet, and eventually sleep from 3:30 a.m. to about 7:00
a.m. Total sleep: 1.5 + 3.5 = 5 hrs. Sunday night I
didn’t sleep at all.
- I don’t think it’s related to my heart, but for the past
several years the inside of my right wrist itches all the time (near
the location where nurses take a pulse).
- TK SB Ripped Jeans All About Eve Golf Lesson | Bubbles |
ACEPC_test Music Lovers Death Ejector Mozart Tape Swimsuits
Twister | House Cleaning | Post-game Interview |
Louis Armstrong Sings | Perky | Meat | Pumpkins | Yoga |
Cartwheels | PoliceTraining | ProvenBar | Bodypainting | Scrubs
Snow2021 | LegsTooLong | HomeGym